7. Frank’s RedHot Original (I can’t believe I forgot this last time)
5. Nile Rodgers Producing Duran Duran’s Next Album (Rodgers was the producer behind some of the 1980s biggest hits by Duran Duran, David Bowie, INXS, and others, and he co-founded the seminal 1970s funk/disco band Chic)
3. Japanese heavy metal guitarists named Akira Takasaki who are amongst the most incredible fretmasters who ever lived yet get almost no recognition because they don’t have western-sounding names. Even if you hate heavy metal, you have to be dazzled by this dude’s chops. At least watch the beginning and then the solo at 3:20.
2. The Lost Moon of Poosh Here represented by desert balls. I can’t show you the actual moon for obvious reasons.
1. Robin Williams. Peace, brother. You were loved by millions.